We are Planet League Ventures Limited. Our address is Bank House Southwick Square, Southwick, Brighton, United Kingdom, BN42 4FN
What is personal information?
Personal information is any information which we can use to work out who you are (whether on its own, or when we put it together with other information that we already have).
What personal information will we collect from you/your children?
• Your email address,
• Audio, imagery, photographs, text, survey responses, videos and any other content provided to Planet League by your use of the service
• Your school and county Football Association, where relevant
How do we keep the personal information safe ?
We have digital/electronic systems in place to keep what we hold secure.
Your personal data may be transferred to our data partners in Ireland. When we do this, your personal data will be subject to appropriate protections.
We use computer safeguards such as firewalls and data encryption to keep this data safe when it's not being moved.
We only allow access to Planet League employees and trusted partners.
How do we use the personal information?
We use the personal information for the following things:
• To help develop the Planet League product and our operations
• To personalise your experience on the Planet League platform
• To contact and interact with you
• To promote the platform to new users
We use the personal information for these purposes because we have a legitimate interest in doing so.
How long do we keep the personal information for?
We keep the personal information for no longer than 36-months from the date on which it is collected. We only keep it for as long as we need to for the reasons we mention in this Privacy Notice or for as long as the law tell us to. After that, we securely destroy the personal information.
Who do we share your personal information with?
We share personal information as follows where we have a legitimate interest to do so:
• We may upload photos, videos and other information to our social media pages and website for promotional purposes. This information may include your team’s name, the football club you support along with your image/video.
• We may share your personal information with our football club partners. Our football club partners may upload photos, videos and other information to their social media pages and websites. This information may include the football team you support along with your image/video.
• We may share non-personalised aggregated and statistical data with our commercial partners (including football clubs, broadcasters and consumer brands) for the purposes of market research and analysis and to better understand your interests and activities.
What rights do you have in relation to your personal information?
The law says you can ask us to do some things with your personal information. We talk about these things below:
-your right to be informed: you have the right to ask us about how we collect and use of your personal information;
-your right of access: you have the right to ask us for copies of your personal information;
-your right to rectification: you have the right to ask us to change information about you that you think is not correct. You also have the right to ask us to complete information you think is incomplete;
-your right to erasure: you have the right to ask us to erase your personal information in certain circumstances (though we do not have to do this in all situations) );
-your right to restriction of processing: you have the right to ask us to limit the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances;
-your right to object to processing: you have the right to tell us you do not want us to process your personal information in certain circumstances;
-your right to data portability: you have the right to ask that we give the personal information we hold about you to another organisation in an easy way or to you, in certain circumstances; and
-your right not to be subject to automated decision making and profiling: you have the right not to be subject to any decisions we make about you using only computers and no human beings, including where we make a profile of you.
Please keep in mind that there are exceptions to the rights above and, though we will always try to respond to your satisfaction, there may be situations where we are unable to do so (for example, because the information you are requesting no longer exists or there is an exception which applies to your request). Please contact us using the contact details set out below.
Whom should I contact if I wish to exercise any of my rights?
Please contact email@example.com
What do I do if I am unhappy with your response to my request?
You may contact the Information Commissioner’s Office if you have a complaint about the way in which we have handled any queries about your personal data. Details on how to do this may be found on www.ico.org.uk